I was under the impression that Hyundai's 5 year / 60,000 mile warranty was "bumper to bumper" on ALL parts and components but I see that some items have only 3/36k coverage and some items have only 1/12k coverage...
<div class='codetop'>CODE<div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space
re;overflow:auto'>The following components are covered for time and mileage limits indicated:
• Radio and audio systems (i.e., radio, compact disc player, DVD player, navigation system, and Bluetooth®): 3 years/36,000 miles
• Paint: 3 years/36,000 miles
• Battery: 3 years/unlimited miles (100% covered 2 years/unlimited miles; after 2 years and within 3 years, 25% cost of battery and 100% labor cost covered)
• Air conditioner refrigerant charge: 1 year/unlimited miles
• Adjustments: 1 year/12,000 miles
• Wear items: 1 year/12,000 miles (e.g., belts, brake pads and linings, clutch linings, filters, wiper blades, bulbs, fuses)
Besides roadside assistance, what else is covered for the first 5 years/60k miles (not including powertrain, emissions, etc. that are covered under a 7,8, or 10 year warranty)?
For the majority of US auto makers that have 3 year/36,000 mile warranties, are those bumper to bumpers or do they have exclusions as well?